Old posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday + new stuff :)

Two days ago I celebrated my birthday, and I had a little party. :D I hate birthdays, they just remind us how old we are >_< But a party makes me like them better. :-P Not only did I celebrate my birthday but also my freedom, XD since I finished my dissertation nearly two weeks ago.
Due giorni fa é stato il mio compleanno, ma la festa era anche per celebrare la riacquisita libertá: ho  terminato la tesi circa due settimane fa.
Ora posso finalmente disegnare di piú, ed ecco una foto del prossimo lavoro in arrivo. Avete idea di chi siano? :D E' la prima di una serie di illustrazioni. Spero di finirle presto e postarle qui! In realtá, DEVO finirle presto perché il tempo stringe..-__-! Perció, mi dispiace, ma ora giá vado e... a prestooooo!!!



Now I am drawing a lot here it is a sneak peek from the upcoming artwork. Can your recognise the story I am illustrating? :3 Its the first one of a series of illustrations I am working at. I hope to complete it soon and post them here. Actually I MUST complete them as soon as possible since I've got a deadline coming up. So, now back to work and...see you soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment